Webelos Resident Camp
What Are Cub Scout Programs Like?
- Quad Copters
- Nature trails
- Reaching their mark at three different shooting stations
- Starring in their own campfire skits or songs
- Competing against other Scouts in camp-wide games
- Working on their Scout skills
- Completing great crafts to remember their resident camp experience in style
- …and much more!
Parents get to have fun doing many of these activities, too!
About Webelos Resident Camp
Webelos Camp is for 1st and 2nd year Webelos Scouts and their parents (or adult partner). This 4-Day, 3-Night experience gives your Webelos the opportunity to gain a sense of independence, have fun in the great outdoors, and even earn advancements. We are one of the premiere Boy Scout camps in the country, and gaining a sense of pride in our Boy Scout camp is often the key to keeping them in the program: From Star to Life, and the Trial to Eagle.
We encourage Webelos and Adults from the same Pack or Den to attend the same session when possible, so they can share this wonderful experience at Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan Scout Reservation. But, whether you attend as a Pack, Den, or family, you and your Webelos Scout will be able to participate in these potentially life-changing opportunities together.
To learn more about the Northeast Illinois Council’s Cub Scout Camps, please visit the new NEIC Cub Scout Outdoor Programs Web Site. 2018 Information Coming Soon.
You can also go to www.neic.org/Calendar to search for each month’s events. ALL online registration information and links will be on this “council” website!
Cost and Registration
- The cost for each three-day session is only $150 per Webelos Scout and $65 per Adult Leader which covers all Program Opportunities, basic shooting sports, and meals! Den Chiefs are also invited to join us for $100 per session.
- Please note that Adults Leaders are parents, or adults from the pack or den who have written permission (from the parent) to supervise a specific Webelos during the event.
Please contact Debit Geiger for more registration information and to sign your Webelos up!
Debi Geiger, Camping and Program Assistant
847-748-9161 or email@example.com
Webelos Resident Camp has all of our East Camp reserved. Since you are required to provide your Pack information when you register, we will automatically put your Pack’s Webelos and Adult Partners in the same campsites. Each campsite has pre-assembled platformed tents (2 cots in each tent).
You will get to eat with your Webelos in our East Camp Dining Hall, and participate in the mealtime activities with our camp staff (you’re in for a treat). They will also provide a wonderful program that will be “Webelos-age” appropriate, with a few Advancement opportunities that relate to the Webelos program. Even better, your Webelos will have access to the full resources of a world-class Boy Scout Camp. Sign up today, while there is still space.