- 7:50 AM Flag Raising
- 8:00 AM Breakfast (followed by Mug Club for Adult Leaders)
- 9 – 11 AM Merit badge instruction (Block A M/W/F & Block B T/Th) , some program area activities open.
- 11 AM – 12 PM Open Program
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- 1 – 2 PM Siesta
- 2 – 4 PM Afternoon program: Merit badge instruction (Hour 1, 2, & 3 M-F), some program area activities open
- 4 – 5 PM Open Program
- 5:50 PM Retreat (flag lowering)
- 6:00 PM Dinner
- 7 – 8 PM Evening program—a good time for troop and patrol activities all around camp
- 9:00 PM Night hikes, astronomy, campfires, and other evening activities
- 10:00 PM All units should be in their campsites – Please be considerate of units near you!
A typical Week
Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan-Weekly-Schedule– Check this document for a glance at your week at camp.
Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan Weekly Shift Eating- Schedule– This document gives the weekly shift eating schedule (Only for larger weeks).