Hour 1 (2:00-2:50 M-Th)
1. Earn First Aid Merit Badge.
2c. Meet with and teach your family how to get or build a kit, make a plan, and be informed for the situations on the chart you created for requirement 2b. Complete a family plan. Then meet with your counselor and report on your family meeting, discuss their responses, and share your family plan.
8. Do the following:
- a. Tell the things a group of Scouts should be prepared to do, the training they need, and the safety precautions they should take for the following emergency services:
- 1. Crowd and traffic control
- 2. Messenger service and communication.
- 3. Collection and distribution services.
- 4. Group feeding, shelter, and sanitation.
- b. Prepare a personal emergency service pack for a mobilization call. Prepare a family kit (suitcase or waterproof box) for use by your family in case an emergency evacuation is needed. Explain the needs and uses of the contents.
What to Bring:
Bring a prepared personal emergency kit to camp to go over with the counselor (Req 8c.)
Requirements: Click Here
Notes: This Badge is part of the Pinnacle Program and participants must be at least 13 years of age or Star Rank.