Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan is a unique opportunity to enjoy quality programs, the outdoors, and the best Scouting has to offer. This opportunity isn’t limited to Boy Scouts; we have Cub Scout programs, too! We offer a Family Camp weekend as well as a Webelos Overnight camp.
To learn more about our Cub Scout camps, please visit the new NEIC Cub Scout Outdoor Programs Web Site.
What Are Cub Scout Programs LIKe?
Here are just some of the programs and adventures your cub scouts will enjoy at Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan:
- Shoot Archery and BB Guns down at the range. (And Shotguns for Adults!)
- Take a nature hike around the lake or go visit the Bog.
- The Staff will entertain you with countless games, songs, and even skits at the campfires and cracker barrels.
- Bring your own tent or stay in one of our spacious (and dry) wall tents, just like the Boy Scouts.
- Canoe, Row, or Swim around the beautiful lake Killian. You can even wake up early and go boating before breakfast!
- Climb around all the pioneering projects at Scoutcraft or make your own project at Handicraft.
- Go Fishing off the fishing docks, shoreline, or even a rowboat.
- Take a tour of the night sky and see more stars than you could imagine.
Our incredible staff is excited to share scouting with Cub Scouts! We can’t wait to see you at camp!
Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan Scout Reservation
W6500 Spring Lake Rd
Pearson, Wisconsin 54462
Program and Campground Questions:
Jim Neubaum, Council Program Director
847-748-9154 or James.Neubaum@scouting.org
Registration and Payment Questions:
Debi Geiger, Camping and Program Assistant
847-748-9161 or email@example.com