Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan is a unique opportunity to enjoy quality programs, the outdoors, and the best Scouting has to offer. This opportunity isn’t limited to Boy Scouts; we have Cub Scout programs, too! Choose the program link below to learn more about each:
- Cub Scout Family Overnight Camp - Weekend for all Cub Scouts and their families.
- Webelos Overnight Camp (previously called Akela Camp) - Webelos resident camp where Webelos work on advancement and get an exciting taste of the Boy Scout Program; parents and/or adult leaders must attend this program with them.
Cub Scout Camp Programs
Cub Camp Promotion Meeting Request – Schedule a time when we can come to tell your pack or den all about the exciting opportunities available in 2015.
Start thinking about 2015 when we Take Flight
Cub Scout Camping News (Located on the “Council” website: campership (financial assistance) application, health form required for cub camps, and more!)
What Are Cub Scout Programs LIKe?
Here are just some of the programs and adventures your cub scouts will enjoy at Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan:
- Shoot Archery and BB Guns down at the range. (And Shotguns for Adults!)
- Take a nature hike around the lake or go visit the Bog.
- The Staff will entertain you with countless games, songs, and even skits at the campfires and cracker barrels.
- Bring your own tent or stay in one of our spacious (and dry) wall tents, just like the Boy Scouts.
- Canoe, Row, or Swim around the beautiful lake Killian. You can even wake up early and go boating before breakfast!
- Climb around all the pioneering projects at Scoutcraft or make your own project at Handicraft.
- Go Fishing off the fishing docks, shoreline, or even a rowboat.
- Take a tour of the night sky and see more stars than you could imagine.
Our incredible staff is excited to share scouting with Cub Scouts! We can’t wait to see you at camp!
Ma-Ka-Ja-Wan Scout Reservation
W6500 Spring Lake Rd
Pearson, Wisconsin 54462
(Click Here to print a basic map & directions)
Program and Campground Questions:
Jim Neubaum, Council Program Director
847-748-9154 or James.Neubaum@scouting.org
Registration and Payment Questions:
Debi Geiger, Camping and Program Assistant
847-748-9161 or email@example.com
We have done our best to provide complete and accurate information. But, due to unforeseen changes or human error, we cannot guarantee the information provided on this website. We will update it as often as possible.